Saturday 30 May 2009

11 Sayings of Shirdi Sai Baba (In English) :

11 Sayings of Shirdi Sai Baba (श्री शिरडी साई बाबा ग्यारह वचन) :

1 - Whoever puts his feet on Shirdi soil, his sufferings would come to an end....

2-The wretched and miserable would rise into plenty of joy and happiness, as soon as they climb steps of my samadhi....

3 - I shall be ever active and vigorous even after leaving this earthly body...

4 - My tomb shall bless and speak to the needs of my devotees...

5 - I shall be active and vigorous even from the tomb....

6 - My mortal remains would speak from the tomb...

7 - I am ever living to help and guide all who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.....

8 - If you look to me, I look to you.......

9 - If you cast your burden on me, I shall surely bear it.....

10 - If you seek my advice and help, it shall be given to you at once.....

11 - There shall be no want in the house of my devotees....

No comments:

चंद्रशेखर आज़ाद के अंतिम संस्कार के बारे में जानने के लिए उनके बनारस के रिश्तेदार श्री शिवविनायक मिश्रा द्वारा दिया गया वर्णन पढ़ना समीचीन होगा:-

उनके शब्दों में—“आज़ाद के अल्फ्रेड पार्क में शहीद होने के बाद इलाहाबाद के गांधी आश्रम के एक स...